Maintaining your 100% virgin 5A or 6A human hair is easier than most think.
- Wash and condition your hair regularly
- Detangle hair gently before washing. Do not rub or twist hair.
- Add mild shampoo to cool water and swish hair until it’s clean.
- If it’s installed, it’s best to wash it in the shower but don’t rub or twist.
- Blot excess water with a towel and allow hair to air dry. Do not expose to sun.
- Comb curly hair gently with your fingers. Do not brush
- Brush straight hair in a downward motion from ends working your way up to the roots.
If you’re unsure or uncomfortable, take the safe route and seek a professional.